Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My heart breaks ...

Abortion is a controversial subject, bottom line, no way around it.

Women (and men) passionately argue on each side of the fence, ultimately creating hate and divide. I read approx 43% of women in the US have had at least one abortion by the age of 45. That means half of the women you know, half of the readers of this blog are suffering the same emotional distress which plagued me for so many lifeless years. 

My heart breaks into pieces. I have dealt with suffering, despair, depression, suicidal thoughts, nightmares, guilt, paranoia ... all of it. It is my prayer that those who have gone through this pain will find healing in the word and promises of the Lord. And those who are considering abortion as their only option, will explore their hearts and pray for the strength to do what is right. The grave consequences do not end at the procedure, you will be haunted for quite some time before healing begins. I have lived through the hell. I took the lives of 3 innocent children and it has taken nearly 10 years for me to even be able to begin talking about my decisions.

Has my past been completely washed away in the eyes of the Lord? Yes. He has promised to cast our sins as far as the east is from the west (Psalm 103:12 NIV as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.) But the unfortunate reality is I am still a human and the memories of my past cannot be washed away from my mind. I am not sharing my story to say I do not have bad times, days, or weeks. But I can say there is HOPE and because of that hope, love and forgiveness, I can share my testimony in the hope it can help another!

Please take a moment to look around at the pages above to learn more about my journey. I pray it can help you move into the healing stage. Or at least offer some insight into the mind of someone who has been there. I offer the truth about my life and the truth about the love of God.

1 comments:

  1. You touched my soul. Thank you for being so brave and Sharing your incredible , and healing story. This has truly inspired me beyond words..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, prayer requests, or anything you feel led to share. This section is intended as a area for sharing and healing. Please keep comments positive and uplifting. Any negative or vicious attacks will be deleted. You may also email me at itsmytimeforhealing@gmail.com. Thank you!

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 
It's Time for Healing Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template